SMART PO Proposers' Day - 3rd Call
SMART's Third Call for Projects opens on September 9th.
If you have an Innovative Project Idea on Advanced Manufacturing and you want to form an International Consortium to develop it, come and join us at the event we are organising in Leuven on the 3rd of October 2019.
You will be able to meet people from
- Industry; both Large Companies & SMEs
- Research Centres
that will help you form the perfect consortium to submit a successful project proposal
Why to participate?
- Showcase your most favourable projects
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on Advanced Manufacturing findings
- Present, discuss and develop new R&D&I projects
- Get to now your project submission schedule and learn how to build successful SMART Projects
Share your project ideas - Find partners
- Download and fill in the template
- Send the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will publish it in our Website
- Visit this section to see other proposals
SMART Technical domains cover the applications and developments needed to take a big step in the competitiveness of European manufacturing industry and include the following six areas:
- Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Smart & Adaptive Manufacturing Systems
- Person-Machine Collaboration
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Digital, Virtual & Efficient Companies
- Customer-Based Manufacturing.